Whatever the size of your business or school campus, keeping your premises secure is likely to be your top priority. Our insured, licensed, and bonded technicians will help you keep your business or campus safe and secure.
Whatever your locksmithing or door needs, ,
- Rekey and Master Key Systems
- Key Duplication
- High Security Locks and Key Systems
- Commercial Hardware Sales and Service
- Break-In Repairs
- File Cabinet / Desk locks
- Commercial Door Installation and Repair
- Panic (Crash) Bars
- Door Closers Installed and Adjusted
- Keyless Entry and Access Control
- Electronic and Mechanical Push Button Locks
- Door Controls – All Brands sales and service
- Auto and Handicap Operators ADA Compliance
- Commercial Grade Padlocks
- Door Bells and Intercom Systems
- Key Drop Lock Boxes
- Commercial Safe Opening
- Camera Systems
- Security Locks – ASSA, Schlage Primus, and Medeco
Because we are a family owned business, and not a franchise, we do not endorse or require you to purchase a specific brand. We strive to find the best quality and performance to fit your project and budget.
Home or business
– we are your COMPLETE SECURITY MANAGEMENT team –
Crash bar (also known as a panic exit device, panic bar, or push bar) is a type of door opening mechanism which allows users to open a door by pushing a bar. While originally conceived as a way to prevent stampedes in an emergency, crash bars are now used as the primary door opening mechanism in many commercial buildings.
Door Controls or Automatic entrances not only enhance the appearance of any facility, but they also create ease of access for incoming and outgoing pedestrian traffic. This same technology can also benefit businesses that use forklifts or other large equipment.
The ability to control the creation, distribution, and cutting of keys for a given lock can greatly increase the security of the keying system for a given lock. Most high security locks have key bows and warding patterns that are patent protected to prevent unauthorized manufacturing.